FSC Range & Melbourne Airport Rail
The Melbourne Airport Rail (MAR) project is one of Melbourne’s most highly anticipated and long-awaited infrastructure projects – connecting Melbourne Airport to Victoria’s regional and metropolitan train network for the first time.
Through a secondment arrangement, FSC Range was engaged by Rail Projects Victoria to provide support in the development of scoping documents for the project’s Airport Viaduct Package of works. FSC Range are proud to be associated with this project and for the way in which our independent engineers integrated into the existing project team.
The secondment model has many benefits for our people, including:
- the ability to engage in multi-billion-dollar projects while working for a small consultancy;
- exposure to technical experts in large organisations; and
- exposure for a short period to a new discipline and a new work structure – helping form a well-rounded engineer through knowledge of new disciplines and systems.
By obtaining an additional engineering resource quicky our clients benefit by:
- being supported on-site (or remotely) within days of contacting FSC Range;
- having a resource during the critical stages of a project;
- the expertise/ skills needed by the existing team;
- cost certainty with locked in day-rates.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Be alerted when new articles and insights are published.